Are you a foreign student and after graduation from Australian universities is thinking of starting a career? For this, you are required to enroll the Professional Year Program in Australia.
Foreign students graduating from Australian universities have a great opportunity for the professional year program. The main objective of this program is to create a structured program for international students, who receive formal education in 12 months with a real-life work experience. The areas that are involved in this program are accounting, engineering, and information technology which is a huge demand for a requirement in Australian industries.
Australia has limited skilled professionals in accounting, engineering, and IT field. To solve the shortage of professional year’s professionals, there is a special program started by the professional bodies of the universities.
The Professional Year Program offers earlier foreign students who have graduated from a university in Australia, have introduced their respective business and relevant practical training. Australian Internships provide practical components of the Business Year Program (PYP) and it has been approved by the Recognized Bodies authorized by the Immigration and Border Protection Department of Departments (DIBP).
This is a 44-week training program for international graduates who are looking to start a career and improves the possibility of permanent residence in Australia. Providing Business Year Programs, working with graduate industry experts can learn to work ethics, official communication, start writing, face interviews, and learn the network.
Briefly, graduates are fully prepared with the knowledge, skills and work experience for the Australian market, which are essential for employment. On completion, graduates get employment easily and earn 5 migration points that support PR.
Based on your industry, there are three courses to choose from the Professional Year Program:
- Skilled Migration Internship Program – Accounting (SMIPA)
- Australian Computer Society (ACS) – Professional Year Program
- Engineering in the Professional Year of Engineers Australia
In order to take admission in any Professional Years program, you must have:
- Graduated from a related Higher Education program within Australia (minimum duration of 2 years)
- For a skilled migration, a subclass 485 temporary resident visa is required to complete the Business Year program.
- Minimum IELTS score of 6.0 (no band less than 6.0) or equivalent was achieved.
Why Complete the Professional Year Program?
There are various advantages of professional year programs –
- Expansion of business skills and employment opportunities
- Basic Learning of Australian Work Practices, Professional Communication and Professional Ethics and morals.
- Successful completion of PYP allows participants to get additional 5 points for permanent residency in Australia under normal skill migration scheme.
In PYP accounting, students complete them by providing minimum 44 week program. The goal of this program is to increase the business skills of participants and expand their employment opportunities.
- Academic component: Workshops and seminars provided by recognized education providers (listed below) are included in the seminars.
- Practical components: an unpaid internship with a hosting company provided by Australian internship at a later hand.
Basic training will be organized in the opening and closing days of the program. This will provide participants the opportunity to network with industry representatives.
- Current restart and cover letter (in Word)
- Certified copies of academic tape
- Proof of English language proficiency (like IELTS – 6.00)
- Color copy of passport
- Copy of your 485 skilled graduation visa
- Color passport photo (in hard form or as JPEG)
- Apply for 485 skilled graduate visas
- Apply for PYP through Partner Education Provider (listed above)
- Complete the application form and submit the client requirements including payment to the education provider
- Give us an application video
- Obtain acceptance letter
- Pay Excellent Program Fee
- Get a certificate of enrollment
- Start the theoretical component of the program
- Australian internships arrange a suitable placement
- Start the Practical Component of the Program The Australian Internship Monitor keeps track of progress in the program
To make sure a good future, it is most important to choose professional year program that meets market demands.
I am Bhagwati Suthar, Founder of Jobiba & TezLife.com. I am a Blogger, Affiliate Marketer and a Digital Marketer from Udaipur, India. At JobibaBlog, We share articles about Blogging, Marketing & Advertising, Business and Tech Tips.